Monday, September 13, 2010

No "CARB" left behind!

This dish is so delish and very yummy!  All that you need is a couple of ingredients, and a hungry belly.  Get ready to eat your heart out!


Any kind of noodles will do, but I like Shells the best.


Get ready to get your sausage on.  I put Hot Jimmy Dean, but any will do. 



Here are the "real" ingredients that make this dish yum!
(Basil Pesto, Vodka Sauce, Sun Dried Tomatos & Mushrooms)


All the mixens
(Sausage, Mushrooms, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Pesto & Vodka Sauce)



Before you bake it, this is what is your yummo meal should look like.



And Voila!!!!!



My hubby liked it so much he gave it an 8 out of 10!!! Wa-Hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Love it sister! Like the pics too Betty Crocker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm impressed. Quite the gormet. Made me soooo hungry. I think you should fix it for the family reunion next year.

    ReplyDelete